Registration is open for the 7th Annual Learning Conference. Every year we solicit Apple Award nominations to recognize educators and trainers (individuals and teams) who deliver transformational learning experiences. Honor your colleagues who excel in training and education by nominating them for a Golden or Crystal Apple Award. Nominations will close on September 16, 2016. Don’t wait!
We’ve made the nominations forms as user friendly as possible so that we get as many nominations as possible. The Apple Award winners will be announced at the Annual Learning Conference on October 14, 2016.
About the conference:
- Registration is open on KP Learn (Type ID # 00739766 in the keyword or ID field, Click the Search button, Click Register to confirm your registration)
- Date: Friday, October 14, 2016
- Location: Bolger Conference Center
- Cost: FREE professional development opportunity.
- Schedule: There will be an engaging keynote speaker and interactive workshops
- Continuing education credits are being pursued for nurses*
* This activity will be submitted to the Virginia Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The Virginia Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
For more information or to learn about past conferences, visit the Educator Development Programs Learning Conference page on MASK.
Sponsored by Michael Willis, PhD, VP Business Information Officer, DeLinda Washington, JD, VP Human Resources, and Dr. E.W. Emanuel, MD, MBA, Associate Medical Director Health Education & Women’s Health.