Kaiser Permanente of the Mid-Atlantic States rates No. 1 in the nation for breast cancer screening, controlling high blood pressure and five other quality measures, according to the newly released 2016 National Committee for Quality Assurance’s (NCQA) Quality Compass® data.
The annual Quality Compass data assesses the performance of more than 1,000 health plans nationwide spanning all lines of business on critical clinical quality and service standards.
According to the 2016 NCQA Quality Compass data for Private/Commercial plans, Kaiser Permanente of the Mid-Atlantic States achieved the highest rate in the nation for:
- Adult BMI Assessment
- Breast Cancer Screening – Total
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care – Blood Pressure Control (<140/90)
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care – Eye Exams
- Controlling High Blood Pressure – Total
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV) for Female Adolescents
- Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children/Adolescents – BMI percentile (3-11 years)
Read the full press release about the 2016 NCQA Quality Compass data here.