Those shopping during enrollment season for a health plan can now more easily understand why Kaiser Permanente is a better choice.
The Mid-Atlantic States Region pages at kp.org/thrive and kp.org/vivabien have been rebuilt just in time for fall enrollment season. With the web site URLs as the tagline for advertising in our market this fall, thousands will be visiting the sites to learn more about Kaiser Permanente. Page by page, we tell our story, in English and Spanish, of how care and coverage together make health better.
In the “Care Your Way” section, users can see how our hassle-free and affordable care is better than the usual runaround offered by other health plans. There is also a detailed chart describing how the Kaiser Permanente experience is different, supported with great member video testimonials.
Other sections feature
- Our doctors, including video, our specialties and subspecialties, and links to search for doctors
- Our convenient and state-of-the-art medical centers with links to our online virtual tours, including information and links to web sites about our region’s urgent care services, premier hospital partners, and skilled nursing facilities
- Access to shopping our plans
- News and social media links
Visit the sites today at kp.org/thrive and kp.org/vivabien
Then spread the word!
- Share the link through social media.
- Make it part of your Lotus Notes signature block.
- Send to anyone you know is shopping for a health plan.