It’s that time of year again. As employees and physicians, it’s important for us to get vaccinated because it protects our health and the health of all our members. Our goal is to make it more convenient than ever for you and our members to get vaccinated. As such, walk-in flu shots – at no cost – are now available for all Kaiser Permanente employees, physicians, and members during normal business hours at all of our medical centers and 24/7 in all locations with urgent care or a clinical decision unit.
Employees and members can visit a member flu clinic at each and every medical center. In addition, employees can get a flu shot from any Employee Health Nurse. For more information about flu, visit kp.org/flu.
For employees and physicians at Regional Office, please see the Regional Office Flu Clinic schedule below to find a convenient time for you to get your flu shot:
- September 12, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. – Texas Conference Room
- September 17, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. – Texas Conference Room
- September 19, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. – Texas Conference Room
- September 25, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. – Southern California Conference Room
- October 2, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. – Southern California Conference Room
- October 9, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. – Texas Conference Room
- October 17, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. – Colorado Conference Room